Connect With Your 24/7 Monitoring Specialists
The moment your home alarm system in The Woodlands goes off, your round-the-clock monitoring experts will spring to action. Their first move is to verify your alarm, and that involves getting in contact with you. The guideline they follow depends on the kind of emergency. For example, when the emergency is is for medical reasons, one attempt will be made to get in touch with you before help is deployed. In the event of an intrusion - the most typical type of event - a monitoring agent will abide by these procedures to contact you:
- An effort will be made to reach you via the central command panel. You will generally be requested to provide a passcode.
- If that attempt doesn’t get an answer, a call is made to your primary contact number.
- A second number or your primary contact person is attempted next.
- If there is still no answer, nearby police are sent.
- Your monitoring specialists will try to reach you again after authorities are notified.
If you're not in a position to converse with monitoring staff, that’s OK. Support will still be dispatched even when you're unable to substantiate the emergency.
Get protection for any emergency with a Vivint home alarm system in The Woodlands
Be prepared for any crisis with a contemporary home alarm system in The Woodlands from Vivint. Call (346) 787-2806 to begin customizing your property’s protection today.