Smart home indoor cameras in The Woodlands are ideal baby monitors
One of the most significant things to note is that your indoor cameras are elements of a cohesive system and accessible by way of an easy-to-use app. This provides you practicality and comfort knowing you can keep an eye on your child from anyplace via your phone or portable device. Here are some more reasons why they make sense:
- Real-time high-def video footage: You’ll appreciate detailed, high-resolution video of your baby. You may even review recorded clips straight from your smartphone.
- 2-way talk: Not only will you hear what’s happening, you can actually talk to your loved one right through your indoor camera. This is a beneficial feature to settle a restless sleeper. Better yet, you can take advantage of the 2-way talk feature via your smartphone app, no matter your location.
- Enhanced viewing: Your cameras will have a greater viewing angle than standard baby monitors. You’ll see every move your tot makes.
- Motion-activation with notifications: If your newborn decides nap time is over and wishes to get out of the bed, you are able to have motion-triggered updates sent straight to your phone.
- One-tap communications: Despite the fact this feature is really for older children, it’s still worth bringing up. With a single press of a button, your youngster can touch base with you by means of the app on your smartphone.
Having your comprehensive smart home accessible in a smartphone app is a tremendous benefit. If you find that your newborn is having trouble falling to sleep and decide it might be a little stuffy in the room, you can adjust the settings on your smart thermostat. If they arise, you can turn on the area’s smart lights to inform them you’ll be there soon. Have another little one? You can integrate a second indoor camera and enjoy access to them both with a single smartphone app.
Design Your The Woodlands smart home with indoor cameras
Are you ready to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor? Customize your own The Woodlands smart home and enjoy the peace of mind and safety Vivint’s modern surveillance equipment can supply. Call (346) 787-2806 today and see how we can make your residence a safer, more adaptable place for all family members.