How does home monitoring work in The Woodlands?
You’ve accepted the fact that a home security system is a worthwhile option for safeguarding your house and family members. You even enjoy the thought of a smart home to deliver extra convenience and energy savings to your day. But what about home monitoring?
Let’s take a moment to see how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this additional line of protection is well worth the cost.
Learn how The Woodlands home monitoring works
If having 24-hour access to trained security agents seems like a good idea to you, you should consider home monitoring. Even though they are always just seconds away when needed, that isn’t suggesting they are too intrusive. You won’t see them surveilling your residence or inspecting your camera recordings. Rather, they spring to action the moment an emergency occurs. Here’s how:
- Anytime one of your components is triggered -- whether it’s a camera or smoke detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is instantly signaled.
- Your home’s smart hub then relays the warning instantly to your monitoring professionals.
- A home security monitoring agent will then reach out to you to authenticate the situation and inquire about your safety.
- Whenever the monitoring agent isn’t able to speak with you, they will instantly alert emergency assistance.
- Your monitoring staff is there to help you through the emergency and will act as the chief touch point for emergency personnel whenever you are away.
Basically, you can equate monitoring to having your own skilled security personnel linked to your security devices. This provides more than just inner peace as you have real, trained specialists to guide you during your time of need.
Safeguarding your home, even when you’re not there
Having a 24-hour backup poised and ready in case of an emergency is great when you’re at the house as you’ll have your hands full ensuring family members are away from harm. It’s even more essential when an emergency takes place when you’re at work or traveling. Imagine your flood alarm beeping or a glass break sensor setting off your alarm when you’re on vacation. What will happen when there isn’t anyone there to heed the warning of the high-volume siren? By incorporating 24-hour monitoring, your home is always defended, regardless of if you’re home or not.
Your Vivint Smart Hub is critical in The Woodlands home monitoring
You may visualize your Vivint Smart Hub as the heart of your home’s security. All signals from components are directed through this vital, central command center. In addition to being your bridge to monitoring experts, the smart hub offers these added benefits:
- Emergency button to instantly get in contact with your home monitoring representatives
- 2-way audio capability letting you talk straight to your monitoring staff
- You are able to ask for help with any kind of emergency, including medical situations
If you can’t locate your phone when an emergency strikes, you’ll still be able to communicate with your monitoring agents straight through your control panel.
Order home monitoring with your fully connected The Woodlands security system
Leave it to the experts at Vivint and order a comprehensive The Woodlands smart home with the round-the-clock monitoring, safety alarms, and security sensors you should have. We know the significance of monitoring which is the reason why it is included with our core packages. If you want to upgrade the protection of your home, place a call to (346) 787-2806 or complete the following form to begin.